Healthcare Restructuring Lawyer in Los Angeles
Call 310-773-0001 to Speak With Our Healthcare Restructuring and Bankruptcy Legal Team
When healthcare law intersects with bankruptcy law, it is vital to retain the help of legal professionals with experience and knowledge unique to that specific area. It is a special, complex, and heavily-regulated cross-section of the law. At the Law Offices of Art Kalantar, we know the healthcare industry and healthcare law, we know bankruptcy, and we know business. We are uniquely suited to represent healthcare entities dealing with restructuring and insolvency matters.
Our seasoned healthcare restructuring lawyer at the Law Offices of Art Kalantar has experience representing a wide range of healthcare clients and is prepared to assist with restructuring and insolvency matters across the gamut of healthcare entities, including:
- For-profit hospitals
- Non-profit hospitals
- Surgical centers
- Assisted-living facility home operators
- Skilled nursing facilities
- Home health agencies and medical groups
- Hospital districts
- Health plans
- Creditors’ Committees
Helping Healthcare Entities Through Financial Distress
If your healthcare entity is experiencing financial difficulties, the Law Offices of Art Kalantar is here to help. We are prepared to assist with healthcare insolvency issues in a variety of capacities, including:
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy and Reorganization. We will serve as debtor’s counsel through Chapter 11 restructuring to help your healthcare business get back on its feet, as Chapter 11 trustee in healthcare matters, or as counsel for receivers and trustees of insolvent healthcare entities.
- HIPAA/Privacy. We will help your practice protect confidential client information throughout any restructuring process.
- Distressed Healthcare Asset Transactions. Our healthcare business attorney can help healthcare entities purchase or facilitate the sale of assets through bankruptcy and other insolvency proceedings, such as Section 363 sales. We have experience representing lenders, private equity groups, asset acquirers, and other financial institutions in buying, selling, and managing distressed healthcare assets.
- Creditors’ Committees. Under bankruptcy law, a committee of unsecured creditors is typically formed in a bankruptcy case. Our healthcare restructuring attorney is prepared to assist clients with navigating the process of joining and working with creditors’ committees and aiding those committees with tasks such as the purchase and sale of distressed assets.
- Customer, Supplier, or Vendor Financial Troubles. We will help your business head-off and solve supply interruptions caused by financial difficulties experienced by suppliers or vendors, or customer-based financial woes.
A Trusted Name in California Healthcare Representation
The Law Offices of Art Kalantar and our healthcare restructuring team are respected among healthcare providers and financial institutions involved with the healthcare business because of our deep understanding of both the legal and business issues underlying complex healthcare matters, our attention to detail, and our dedication to the needs of our clients. We offer a tailored approach to each case, individualizing our representation to the needs of each client. We have the skill to manage the most complex cases, but we offer the personalized service and industry specialization of a boutique, dedicated firm. Tell us about the financial issues facing your healthcare practice, and we will work with you to determine your optimal path forward. Moreover, we will stay by your side throughout whatever process comes next.
We Care About Your Business – 310-773-0001
Healthcare professionals across the State of California know that they can rely on our healthcare restructuring and insolvency team for help with high-stakes, sensitive matters. Our Los Angeles healthcare law attorney can help your business through asset transfers, insolvency matters, bankruptcy, or any other issues relating to the restructuring of your healthcare practice. If your healthcare business is experiencing financial difficulties and you could use the advice of a seasoned healthcare law and business professional on your best options, contact us for a free consultation. We serve clients in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, and throughout California.