Healthcare Law Attorney Serving Los Angeles and Throughout California
Law Offices of Art Kalantar and our license defense attorneys are well-versed in healthcare law, industry regulations, and all other pertinent legal matters when it comes to stopping license revocation or suspension. If your professional medical license has been threatened by a board, bar, administration, or government entity, do not hesitate to contact our firm for the legal counsel and representation required for such pressing and delicate cases.
Professionals throughout California choose to work with our law firm because:
- We apply a personalized approach to each case we accept.
- We have the skill to manage highly complex cases, such as government relations.
- We make ourselves readily available for client emergencies – 24/7.
- Our team’s collective experience gives us the edge for our clients.
There is no time to spare when your career and professional reputation hangs in the balance due to potential license revocation. Call 310-773-0001 to talk to our healthcare attorney about what can be done for your case.
Building a Case to Protect Your License
Any sort of healthcare professional could potentially lose his or her license due to a misunderstanding, exaggeration, or falsified claim from a patient, client, peer, or supervisor. Our license defense attorneys at Law Offices of Art Kalantar have devoted much of the practice to understanding the nuances of healthcare laws and claims of wrongdoing. No matter your healthcare profession and details of your case, you can turn to us for the defense needed to set the matter straight and protect your career from defamation or termination.
We represent Healthcare professionals licensed in the state of California.
Accusations we can help you defend against include:
- Sexual misconduct with a patient or peer.
- Abusing alcohol or drugs, especially while in practice.
- Noncompliance with standards or disciplinary methods.
- Manipulating insurance, or committing professional fraud.
- Prescribing medications without valid medical necessity.
- Poor record keeping practices.
- Overstepping patient-doctor boundaries, such as in questionnaires.
- Other forms of allegedly unethical or questionable behavior.
Call 310-773-0001 to Start Your Case with Confidence
Healthcare professionals around the state and the country know that they can turn to our California license defense attorneys with the most intricate and high-stakes of cases. Discover for yourself why we are a trusted name in negotiation, mediation, and litigation by contacting us today to schedule a free consultation. You will find that we are on your side and take your case seriously, from the beginning to the end.