Medical License Defense Lawyer
California Professional License Defense Attorneys – 310-773-0001
Most professionals working within the healthcare industry will need some sort of license in order to conduct business or find employment legally. As a result of this necessity, whenever there is a reason to use professional penalties, it is highly likely that a practitioner’s license will be suspended or revoked in the process. In many situations, professional license revocation becomes the worst of all penalties, sometimes more damaging than even steep fines and jail time.
Without a license, healthcare industry professionals may experience:
- Financial hardship
- Dismantling of reputation
- Inability to find gainful employment
- Total removal from the industry
With so much on the line when your professional license is threatened, you cannot take any chances. Secure the reputable and hard-hitting legal representation of Law Offices of Art Kalantar. Using the same focus, intensity, and skill used to help clients receive healthcare licenses, we can also help them defend their licenses from unjust revocation.
Get started today with a free initial consultation with our team.
Reasons Licenses Can Be Revoked
As serious and impactful as it is, professional license revocation or suspension is usually a go-to penalty whenever a healthcare industry professional is accused of wrongdoing. The result is often punishment that brings about consequences completely inordinate to what may or may not have actually happened. There are many reasons why license revocation may occur, but it many are due to three main reasons.
An administrator, review board, or judge may attempt to revoke your license if you are accused of:
- Fraud: Credential, financial, prescription, and other forms of fraud will likely result in immediate and permanent license revocation. Sound evidence to the contrary may be necessary in your defense.
- Malpractice: Medical practitioners in the healthcare industry must be careful to strictly follow accepted standards of practice. Any deviation could be seen as malpractice and result license removal. License defense cases we handle generally focus on standards of practice and showing that our clients did not deviate.
- Substance abuse: Healthcare industry professionals who have been diagnosed with an addiction to alcohol or illicit drugs could actually lose their licenses, especially if the addiction has eroded job performance.
Stand Up for Your Reputation & Future
It is crucial that you take appropriate action to defend your license against revocation. Losing it could mean losing your well-being and source of income. Call 310-773-0001 now to connect with Law Offices of Art Kalantar. Free initial consultations are available.